From Head to Heart: The Longest Journey
March 18-19, 2017
Do you want more out of life? Are you looking for more meaning to life? Would you like to turn your happiness into pure joy? Do you dream of a peace filled life in the midst of every day adversities? Start your journey with us.
Participants will learn to move what you already know about life from your head to your heart, where lifestyle change takes place and becomes permanent.
The retreat includes:
- Naming the noise in your life that prevents obstacles and challenges.
- Learning more about who your Creator created at the time of your conception.
- Spend time in intentional reflection and gaining perspective.
- Receiving honest -compassionate feedback.
- Learn new ways to get in touch with your deepest self- your Soul.
- Learn a meditation process to continue building on the journey.
- Opportunities for one-on-one Spiritual Coaching.
Retreat begins at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday (check-in at 9:00 a.m.)
Retreat ends at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday
- Includes room charges
- All meals during retreat
- 3 follow-up group coaching calls
- Private Room $329
- Shared Room $299
- Commuter $229
*If you are traveling and want to arrive the night before, Friday room cost $115 for private room and $95 for a shared room.
To register call 985-804-2903 or email ktheriot@CFCHouma.com
Space is limited, Register today.