Beneath the Weight
April 13 – 14, 2019
9:00am Saturday – 3:00pm Sunday
Overeating begins in the mind and the mind is the where to end overeating.
The purpose of the program is to end emotional eating and to achieve a new eating lifestyle that will result in permanent weight health.
New approach to discarding excess weight. No lectures. No diets. No products.
- Getting in touch with your mind about overeating
- Bringing God on your “Journey to My Right Weight”
- Switching on your eating mindfulness
- Overcoming sugar cravings
- Building your own Right Weight Eating Lifestyle
- Creating the support you need
Developed by doctor of psychology (Dr. Lynn Brayton) and a certified nutritionist (Danielle Paciera).
Participants help each other in small groups using a series of self-discovery activities. Discussions are designed to be confidential, supportive, and positive.
Sponsored by Rosaryville Spirit Life Center and SelfCare Health Initiatives, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Call: Paul Waldman, (504) 220-2576