Beneath the Weight
December 9, 2017
Lunch will be provided.
Overeating begins in the mind and the mind is the where to end overeating.
The purpose of the program is to end emotional eating and to achieve a new eating lifestyle that will result in permanent weight health.
New approach to discarding excess weight. No lectures. No diets. No products.
- Getting in touch with your mind about overeating
- Bringing God on your “Journey to My Right Weight”
- Switching on your eating mindfulness
- Overcoming sugar cravings
- Building your own Right Weight Eating Lifestyle
- Creating the support you need
Developed by doctor of psychology (Dr. Lynn Brayton) and a certified nutritionist (Danielle Paciera).
Participants help each other in small groups using a series of self-discovery activities. Discussions are designed to be confidential, supportive, and positive.
Sponsored by Rosaryville Spirit Life Center and SelfCare Health Initiatives, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Call: Paul Waldman, (504) 220-2576